Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Best Undergraduate Presenter

The first award I've won in UM~~ XD
It's better late than never.

Love it.

A BIG "Thank You" to my project supervisor, Dr. Woon Kai Lin. He had conducted numerous presentation practises and corrected my powerpoint presentation six times.

The best thing is that the way he pressured me didn't suffocate me. Although there were times when I did feel bad about him (you know, great mind thinks differently), but overall he was a very responsible person. And today during the career workshop he taught us the importance of realizing the purpose of our lives.

Alright, enough of him. Now my turn. =)
I didn't work hard enough to be honest. I could've done a lot better, to make the results a lot more convincing. And right now although I have a job offer I'm still contemplating on the prospect of doing postgraduate studies. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with an answer soon.


Malcolm

2 comments:

  1. Amen!! Good to hear that, congratulations! :)
    Well, talk to God, ask Him to show you the way :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...